Delray Beach Marriott • Delray Beach, Florida
Practical Approaches and Success Stories
The Premier Event in Data Governance
Data Governance Winter Conference will focus on the “how-tos” from starting a data governance and stewardship program to attaining data governance maturity and how to address and improve your organization’s information quality. The conference will also address the unique challenges of data governance in the financial sector.
New for 2018!
- A dedicated track on Data Governance and Data Quality in Financial Services
- More case studies than previous Data Governance Winter Conferences
Learn and network from the experts and your peers at other organizations:
- Interactive in-depth tutorials and workshops
- Real world case studies
- 2 Day Data Stewardship Seminar
- 2 Day Seminar on Ten Steps to Quality Data and Trusted Information
- Sessions designed for the experienced data governance and data quality professional as well as for beginners
- Immediate takeaways
- How to get started in Data Governance and Data Stewardship
- How to be successful with Data Governance and Data Quality
- Operationalizing Data Governance
- How to create a Business Glossary
- Best practices for Implementing a Data Catalog
- Change Management and Data Governance
- Governing the Data Lake
- Data Governance and Data Quality Metrics
- Data Governance Maturity Models
- How to Measure the Cost of Poor Data Quality
- How to Implement a Data Strategy
- Overcoming Resistance and Roadblocks
- Metadata Governance
- Tips for GDPR compliance
- Data Governance Artifacts
- Best Practices Tips and Takeaways
Robert S. Seiner
|The Data Governance Winter Conference
is endorsed by:
What Attendees Have Said About the Data Governance Winter Conference:
“I liked that this conference is primarily user-led, not vendor-driven. I felt the sessions offered real value from real people.”
-Brent Heaton, Data Architect
“Very thought-provoking, many cross-pollination points, alignment of disciplines, new insights, good conversations.”
Duncan Munro, Technology Program Manager
“So much valuable info and a great experience overall!”
-Lori Quickel, Senior Data Management Analyst
“Very useful mostly from hearing the specifics from other implementations.”
– Ann Hartry, Manager
“First time attendee and was above my expectations. I’m now on the business side and user of the data and this was helpful to me.”
Tab Harris, Manager
“Very valuable, pertinent to our organization.”
Scott Tucholka, Data Steward
“First DG Conference, definitely coming back!”
James Kurpick, Mgr, Data Governance and Data Quality
|Interested in Sponsoring?
Please contact Davida Berger at
or call (973) 632-0138.
Contact us if you need more information
Email [email protected]
To view the 2017 Data Governance Winter Conference click here.
To view the 2017 Data Governance Financial Services Conference click here.
This program has been approved by DAMA International for awarding recertification credits for the Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP).